Tuesday 18 August 2015

Shah Rukh Khan Stole Our Hearts With His Words

23 Times Shah Rukh Khan Stole 

Our Hearts With His Words

Shah Rukh Khan needs no introduction; neither do his ultra-famous movie dialogues. Even Obama couldn’t resist citing them! His charm, his romance and his vivacious humor is all well known. But SRK has given us a whole new peek into his splendid world through social media pages of Facebook and Twitter. Here are 23 times we were awed by his serene, mystical words. Well, sometimes he truly spells Baadshah.



1. “The things that make you afraid are the very ones that drive you to succeed without 

you even realizing it.”

2. “Lessons from my littlest one – Just because it’s broken does not mean 

it’s not beautiful.”

3. “Am told I spoilt romance for ladies. I sold them a non existent lover! Trust the love even 

if  the lover falters, I say!”

4. “Mission: To be so busy loving my life that I have no time to fear, fret, worry, regret or

 hate & to have lots of Espresso…”

5. “One of my favorite things ..feel the wind across the face…the pain all over…out of 

breath but keep running. Get Set Go!”

6. “Can you remember who you were, before the world told you who you should be?”

7. “Wow 7 million followers! I just want to say nobody here is a Follower we are all 

Leaders just with the same idea & so the bond.”

8. Was ruminating…No! Power Doesn’t, Hasn’t or will Never Turn me on. Kindness &

amp; Elegance is a huge Enchanter.”

9. “If you don’t like something don’t do it, and if you’re doing something then you better 

like it. It is as simple as that.”

10. “However beautiful the expression of love is, I wonder can the expression ever equal 

the feeling of love?”

11. “The only reason Fathers were made is to convince you ‘Its okay’ even if its not, and 

to warm frozen hands.”

12. “Sometimes I turn to the silence of my life,  
As if it were the last light falling on a 

disturbed sea…”

13. “Maybe I couldn’t be, but I hope I can raise them like my father. I miss him.. a day 

before Mothers Day.”


14. “Living is best distinguished in levels of fear….the truly brave are the ones who have 

feared all for, experienced them, and realized being afraid was the only impediment to 

their living.”

15. “All of us are believers in magic, trapped in a world bewitched by the deceit of reality.”



16. “Take a breath, close your eyes, wherever you are.. desist mediocrity & 

then promise yourself that you will move forward.. Ad infinitum.”

17. “Best way to deal with your inner demons is to work out in the middle of the night, 

push them out of your pores and hope they drown in your sweat.”

18. “What’s beginning? First time lives cross each other? Or do things not begin 

at all, they being always there?”

19. “As hard as it may seem, the ones you really care for.. you have to allow them to fly

and let them find their own sky.. Let go of ‘me’, ‘mine’ and ‘my’.”

20. “The tiredness with the banality of having to explain, defend and placate when 

you know within you that your life was designed otherwise.”

21. ”It always sound strange to me, the phrase ‘the breaking of dawn’, as if the morning 

must break. And there are days when it must.”

22. “Giving more when you feel like givin’ up. I’ve seen the light. It’s in my daughter’s 

eyes..”

23. “I will steal the Sun, keep it in my heart and start the day. Smile a lot more from 

the eyes.. till it fades away.”



No comments:

Post a Comment

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

B